Thursday 14 February 2013

My Crush

I have a platonic crush on a cute old homeless guy who hangs around the local bridge. He is dirty, small and wears a cap. He uses a little cane to hobble around. I haven't had a chance to meet him because where he hangs out isn't very accessible. Today though, I had couple extra valentines chocolates and felt an instant urge to give them to my crush when I saw him in his spot. When I made my turn I pulled over to the side on the bridge, pressed the hazards button on the van, and ran over to him. Poor guy, I probably startled him. I mumbled something like,

"Hi! I see you all the time and I think you are sooooo cute. Here, have these. Happy Valentines Day!"

He said "Thank you" and looked really surprised.

I then ran away back to the van. I was worried I would be blocking traffic on the bridge.

I wish I had asked for his name....

I felt like a 13 year old girl on Valentines Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment